Matcha is full of antioxidants that have shown to help improve skin texture as well as anti-inflammatory properties, which helps with acne. Bentonite clay has excellent absorbing properties, making it one of the best clays for oily and acne prone skin. This mask is best for normal to oily skin.
Once applied you might feel a cooling or tingling sensation which comes from the peppermint. So avoid adding peppermint essential oil and avoid lips and area around eyes.
This can also be used as a spot treatment to help reduce swelling from inflamed pimples. But avoid contact with any open wounds or sores as it may cause irritation.
Matcha Green Tea Face Mask (Powder Mask)
- Bentonite (Clay)
- Camellia Sinensis (Matcha Green Tea) Leaf Extract
- Kaolin (Clay)
- Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Powder
- Salix Alba (White Willow) Bark Extract
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Leaf) Powder
- Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Powder
- Goat Milk (powder)
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate
- Mentha Piperia (Peppermint) Oil
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil